Well there are several reasons here:
- It is the best password manager and web form filler
- It saves me time because I don't have to fill in manually login details
- I have more free memory space because I don't have to remember any login details (this doesn't mean I think less ;) )
- It integrates perfectly with my favourite browser (not FireFox, but Maxthon)
- It is FREE
Now, some of the features Robo Form has:
- Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
- Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
- Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
- Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
- Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
- Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
- Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
- Portable: Pass2Go RF runs from USB key, no install needed.
- PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
- Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
If I didn't convince you, then download RoboForm and test it for yourself.
Now, their licensing system sounds like this: for 30 days you can use it both for personal and business and with all the features you'll need; after 30 days it's free only for personal use and you have restrictions to 10 passwords and 2 identities. If you'll order Robo Form Pro it will cost you $29.95.
P.S. There is one tiny thing that bothers me about RoboForm: it doesn't integrate with Opera and they don't even plan to integrate it. Why? I really don't know. Guess they're not so neutral after all.