Couple of things I like especially about it:
- creates the voicemails in wav or mp3 format (you can compress these with different codecs to reduce a lot the size of the voicemail) - example, a voicemail of 51 seconds had 100Kb
- you can send the voicemail automatically with your pop3 email client or you can save the voice message on your hard drive (highly visible Send and Save buttons);
- is compatible with the most used e-mail clients (MS Outlook, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, Eudora, ...).
- best part is that Voice Mail Compressor is freeware, no ads, no limitations, no adware, no spyware etc.... Only a small mention in the email that is sent about the program that created the voicemail.
- no bloataware, only a 1MB installer file.
Give it a try, especially if you're not too much into typing. Also, two more mentions in the send voicemails section: PureVoice (add-in from Eudora) and Slawesome (web based voicemail software).