Some keypoints regarding the game:
- don't forget to check the minimap to see where you have to go
- refuel and repair your war train (see the image above, just stop the train completelly in the hangars and you'll be prompted with a fuel/repair window)
- you can add more wagons and weapons during the mission, so do that if you have the money and space
- watch out for those buldozers, as they can destroy your train
- if you finish playing those 10 levels you can also create your own map
Rails of War also has a paid version (the above one is free), but I'm not that big of a fan to pay for a flash game.