Remeber how Borat leaves his village? He's in a car (Dacia, Romanian brand) that's being pulled by a horse. Well, from the images uploaded by Romanians in a recent contest I took the ones that are worthy of being used by Borat in a sequel. The difference is that the images below are real, from Romania, so here is the top.
14. Horse driven half-car/half-carriage
13. Now push it Ah, push it - push it good Ah
12. Is that Borat's room mate?
11. Is the horse small or the car big?
10. This beats skateboard, is tireboard!
9. Again, one horsepower car.
8. Hmm, that's cupid's carriage.
7. Who says you cannot use hey instead of fuel?
6. Imagine that inside those boxes there are smaller boxes, and smaller, ...
5. Warning, this 60's model tops at 300Mph, is that left behind a Lamborghini?
4. I say the pig is comfortable, would Borat's wife be the same?
3. Clever design, bet 20 people fit in there.
2. Wodden cabin, during rain you just open an umbrella
1. And the winner is, well sort of a combination between an old Beetle (Romanian trabant) and a farm tractor.